News + Inspiration
Altura Architects is Hiring
We are hiring a Project Architect/Designer
Altura Architects is currently looking for a full-time Project Architect/Designer to join our collaborative studio. The ideal candidate should have a professional Architecture degree from an accredited college or university, two to five years of experience, and demonstrate a strong sense of design.
- Supporting architectural staff in the development of Construction Documents, including details, specifications and schedules
- Supporting architectural staff in the management of projects
- Producing renderings of architectural projects for marketing materials
- Creating proposals and other graphic materials for the purpose of obtaining architectural projects and award submissions
- Proficiency in BIM CAD software (ArchiCAD preferred)
- Proficiency in Photoshop and Adobe Creative Suite (and/or other architectural rendering programs)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Strong design and graphic abilities
- Strong work ethic with demonstrated organizational and time-management techniques
- Both verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work well in a collaborative/team environment
- Hand drawing/illustration skills a bonus
To apply please submit a cover letter, resume and portfolio electronically to: [email protected]
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of merit and business need.
Altura Architects is a 12-person, design-focused architectural firm located in downtown Asheville, NC. Our firm has a long-term commitment to sustainable design as well as a legacy of design excellence in our region, and specializes in custom residential, adaptive reuse, and design focused commercial projects. We are looking for creative people to join our team.